- At 9:00 am, we’ll pick up you at the hotel.
- The tour will finish after the end of sunset, we’ll get you back to the hotel or some places in Siem Reap city as you request.
- Location: Angkor Grand Circuit + Banteay Srei
- Duration: Full-day-tour
- Recommend spectacular places in Siem Reap
- Discover the wonder of ancient temples in the grand circuit ( Preah Khan temple, Neak Pean temple, Ta Som, Pre Rup temple, East Mebon )
- Jayatataka reservoir
- Lady temple ( unique ping stone )
- Sunset at Bakeng Mountain
Discover the wonder of ancient Angkor, the largest religious with our one-big tour. Our experienced tour guide shares the incredible history of these ancient monuments. You will be visite temples, which throughout a big tour such as Preah Khan temple, Neak Pean temple, Ta Som, Ta Keo temple, Pre Rup temple
Some temples were built throughout Jayatataka. The Jayatataka is the baray that was built by the king Jayavarman VII, the greatest of the monarchs of the Khmer Empire. The Neak Pean in the center of the Jayatataka was a place of healing for pilgrims in the times of the Angkor Civilization.
Phnom Bakheng is a temple mountain in honor of the Hindu and Buddhist temple god Shiva and one of the oldest temples in the Angkor Archaeological Park. The temple was built by the king Yosovarman of the end 9 century and the beginning 10 century. The temple has 79m high, location northern of Siem Reap City. Phnom Bakheng became a very popular tourist spot for its magnificent sunset views ever