About This Tour
- Location: Phnom Krom Mountain
- Duration: 4 hours(Approx)
- Tour Start: 2:30 pm
- Total distance: 23km( Approx)
The price is per person. Our tour group size is nice and small, from a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 7. We also arrange private tours, these can have custom itineraries for groups of 4 or more. Please kindly contact us to find out more.
- Leave your hotel at 2:30 pm ride through to see a local market where you could see all the products in on the ground and continue to the mountain where is our destination and will be finished after sunset. Have a local snack on the way back like the baby duck egg, fruit shake, and dessert.
On the way we ridding, our knowledgeable Guide will describe you to understand about the attractive lifestyle of Cambodia people living in that area and also have the opportunity to meet and speak with the villagers and students in the local schools. Moreover, you will have the chance to get beautiful photos with a lotus filed, green rice-paddy and farmers.
We will lead you to see a beautiful landscape at the low land area and a great sunset on the top of Phnom Krom mountain which was located some 14km from the Seim reap town.
What to Bring
- Camera, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, suitable footwear.
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Modern, high-quality mountain bikes with; large gear sets, disc brakes and good front suspension. (Giant).
- Cool drink & refreshing towel and coconut juice
- Hotel picks up / Drop-off
- Temples pass requirement